Adsense

Thursday 3 May 2012

Gluten free, egg free, sugar free banana cupcakes

So my beautiful little princess has her first birthday tomorrow. I wanted her to have cake on her birthday but I'm also conscious of the fact that I'm trying to avoid sugar in her diet. I found this gluten free recipe on www.taste.com.au and adapted it with a sugar free alternative.

1 ripe banana
1/2 cup of agave nectar
1 1/2 cups of gluten free self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
200g of butter
1/4 cup of milk

Preheat oven to 180 degrees.

Sift the flour and baking powder together in a bowl.

Mash up the ripe banana and add the softened butter, agave and milk in a jug. Stir until smooth then add to the dry ingredients. Ensure all mixture is combined and then pour into individual cake cases.

Bake for approx. 15 to 20 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment